Electric Scooters (Mobility Scooters)
Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are specifically manufactured for men and women who have low movement. Visit mobility scooters to see our range.
An electric scooter is basically a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one man or woman. These scooters are mainly used by those people who feel trouble in standing or walking for long periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for inside use, outside use and both interior and outside use. The primary difference between an Electric Scooter and a motorized wheelchair is that the later is usually meant for interior use and also costs more.
Mobility scooters usually come in a wide range of styles which are capable of accommodating several types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries employed by these scooters are normal rechargeable and need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and range covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends significantly on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very simple.
Electric Scooters are usually equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very simple. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
A wide range of types of Electric Scooters
There are different types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters according to the different users needs available at Change Mobility. They are as follows:
1) Easily Transportable or Collapsible Mobility Scooters: As the name indicates these scooters are conveniently foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are excellent for people those who enjoy traveling. These scooters can be dismantled into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the various scooter models, for easy transportation in the majority of vehicles trunks.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters provide full-sized comfort and sturdiness which is undeniably ideal for both interior as well as outdoor use. These scooters have a maximum body weight capability of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: Any time optimum stability is required a 4th wheel is essential to support the three- wheeled framework to get a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for outdoor use. These scooters have bigger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy folks who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery therefore no physical exertion is required.
2) The people with low movement can go uphill extremely easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The man or woman who experiences difficulty in walking does not need anybodies help to drive these scooters as it is extremely simple working these scooters.
For more information talk to Find Out More